Gas Cartridge Technology
- The cylindrical shape of these cartridges allows for optimum contact between the air and gas phase media, which ensure high removal efficiencies.
- The large surface area of the cartridges enables high air flow rates.
Customized Gas and Odor Control
- It is compact and customized for specific gaseous contaminants and odors.
Prompt for filter replacement
Automatically switch on/off with daily/weekly timer
Countdown timer for automatic shut-off
10 Year Limited Warranty is provided by the manufacturer (IQAir-Warranty)
Air delivery, incl. filters, 6 fan speeds*: 40, 75, 130, 170, 200, 300 cfm (70, 130, 220, 290, 340, 510 m³/h)
dimensions (HxWxD): 28″ x 15″ x 16″
weight: 51 lbs including filters
The multiple filtration stages include:
Micro- and nano-particle filtration:
- The first stage of filtration features a powerful H11 HyperHEPA® pre-filter that eliminates micro- and nano-particles such as allergens, smoke, bacteria and viruses.
Cartridge-based activated carbon adsorption
- (Except ChemiSorber model): Eliminates volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which are responsible for odors.
Cartridge-based chemisorption (MultiGas and ChemiSorber models)
- : Destroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside chemically active alumina pellets.
Electrostatically charged fibers
- : Post-filter sleeves eliminate activated carbon and chemisorption abrasion particles through a charged fiber structure.