Replace the PBS-400 cartridge yearly to reduce the following contaminants:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odors
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- lime and scale build-up in water-using appliances
- Flow rate: controlled at 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)
- Temperature: 35-100° F (2-38° C) cold water use only
- Pressure: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar) non-shock
- Capacity: 3,000 gal. (11,356 L)