The same commercial quality that makes Pentair® Everpure the
overwhelming choice for water filtration in restaurants is also available for
your entire home, including the kitchen and wet bar.
The PBS-400 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- common earthy, moldy, fishy tastes and odors
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means.
- particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means.
- lime and scale build-up in water-using appliances
- No additional faucet required
- Build-in water shut-off allows for easier cartridge changes
Commercial Grade Filtration
- Helps prevent lime and scale build-up in water-using appliances
- Commercial grade metal canister protects the filter system from splitting or bursting
Great Tasting Water
- Reduces particles as small as 0.5 micron in size by mechanical means
- Retains vital minerals found naturally in water to ensure the health and delicious taste of your water
Flow rate controlled at 2.2 gpm (8.3 Lpm)
Temperature – 35-100° F (2-38° C), cold water use only
Pressure – 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
Capacity – 3000 gal. (11,356 L)
Height of cartridge body: 14.75″
Space required: 20″H x 5″Ø including 2-1/2 inches of clear space under unit for cartridge change.
Change cartridges at least annually
Or, change cartridges when capacity is reached or when flow becomes too slow
Always flush new cartridge at full flow for three minutes to purge air
A full year warranty against defects in material and workmanship is provided by the manufacturer.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Installation Manual: PBS400 Systems (EV927085) (PDF 917 Kb)