The system is powered by residential line pressure – no electricity required. The system helps conserve water, shutting down when the storage tank is full and turning back on to refill the tank.
Replacement filters are easy to change – twist on, twist off, no mess.
- System installs under the sink and uses designated faucet (included) for drinking and cooking water use
- Helps conserve water by automatically stopping production when tank is full
- Filters easily changed by hand
- System is NSF Standards 42, 53 and 58 certified*
- Reverse osmosis membrane module capable of producing up to 18.95 gallons (71.73 liters) per day of clean, fresh water every 24 hours
- Reduces Sediment, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Cysts, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hex), Chromium (Tri), Copper, Fluoride, Lead, Radium, Selenium, Select Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Turbidity and Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)*
Dimensions: 16.06″x13.94″x4.38″ (40.8 cm x 35.4 cm x 11.2 cm)
Temperature Range: 40 – 100°F (4.4 – 37.8°C)
Pressure Range: 40 – 100 psi (276 – 689 kPa)
Flow Rate: 0.6 gpm (2.3 lpm)
Replacement Filter: 3MROP411, 3MROP412, 3MROM413, 3MROP416