Deluxe 430 Stainless Steel Jacket: to protect the mineral tank from damaging and reduce condensation
Enlarge Water Distributor to increase water flow rates
Brine tank that is designed to be UV resistant to avoid algae growing
Safety overflow restrictor prevents overflowing of water in case of system failure
By-pass Valve – Allows water flow to by-pass the water conditioning system
Control Valve: Clack WS1 CI
Clack’s WS1 Automatic valve is a state of the art control head designed for residential and commercial applications requiring flow rates up to 27 GPM. lt has a backwash ability capable of servicing up to 22” diameter tanks.
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Three modes of operation; meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock
- Fully programmable backwash & re-generation cycles (up to 9 cycles)
- Economical and simple to operate
- Calendar Override feature to ensure filtration media fresh and clean
- Double backwash feature offers efficiency, optimum regeneration and cleaning ability
- Stores system configuration and data in non-volatile memory
- Treated Water regenerate refill
- Downflow regeneration
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Reliable and proven DC drive
High Capacity & Quality Multi-media design
- Free Board: design to provide room for media expansion during backwash and regeneration, ensuring thorough cleansing of media.
- KDF, Redox Media: is designed specifically for removing or reducing chlorine and water-soluble heavy metals. It controls scale, bacteria and algae, even in hot water. KDF is certified by NSF Standard 42.
- Activated Carbon, Adsorption Media: reduces sediment, chlorine, odor, taste, chemical, VOC and other harmful contaminants.
- Premium Fine Mesh Resin – Ion Exchange Media: specialize in reducing heavy metals.
- Premium Cation Resin – Ion Exchange Media: specialize in hardness removal.
- Quartz Gravel: reduces sediment and helps distribute water evenly in water supply and during backwash rinsing.
Tank Size: 9” x 48”
Softening Capacity: about 36,000 grains
Filtration Capacity: about 600,000 gallons (subject to local water quality)
10 year warranty – mineral tank
Limited Lifetime warranty – brine tank